Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Riding in style

I always wanted a bike and this year looks like the wish would come true. Being a design junkie I keep looking at things with design excellence and good looks.

Then when it comes to bikes we have to look at other technical aspects too.

And of course the price :-(

From the latest designs I have come across the classic look is back in the triming of the bikes. That reminds me of the good old days when I started riding on my red Atlas cycle.

The options I found for myself are:

1) No one would say 'no' to these beautiful Electra bikes...they are so "pretty".





2) This is the match for me from Fisher Bikes



3) Then Specialized has some nice sporty ones.

4) Or the last option is to go with the brands available at Target price.Schwinn Mountain Bike.



{image source: Specialized, Fisher Bikes , Electra, Schwinn Mountain Bike}


Related Posts with Thumbnails